You might have been using the desktop version of QuickBooks with complete focus when the QuickBooks payroll problem 20102 unexpectedly appeared on your screen. This specific problem simply tells you that your EIN is linked to another account and that you already have an active direct deposit on the duplicate EIN that is tied to another account.To get a better insight into this particular error, you simply need to scroll through the segment with much care.
Call our customer support team if you need any more help with a question about this problem. We’ll see to it that the problem doesn’t bother you any more. However, let’s go on and learn about the numerous factors related to the QuickBooks accounting software error code 20102.
More About QuickBooks Error 20102
Providing clarity on the QuickBooks payroll problem 20102, this issue may show up if the employer identification number has an active DD. When attempting to attach the EIN that is directly tied to a different account, it can also appear on the screen. An inadequate installation of the QuickBooks programme is another significant factor that may be causing this type of problem. Continue reading to learn the causes and solutions to this problem.
Signs and Symptoms of QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102
There can be certain indications that can help you in spotting the QuickBooks payroll error 20102. These indications include the following:
- One of the major connections can be new program showing up and crashing.
- If the PC collapses with error 20102 now and again when running a similar program.
- You might continuously see an error message popping up on the screen.
- Also, if the PC begins to respond slowly and freezes for a quite while..
Triggers to QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102
There can be numerous reasons as a result of which you might be facing such an error. Here are some of the most common factors causing it:
- As a result of incomplete installation of QuickBooks, you might be facing such an error.
- Another trigger for the same can be any sort of virus or malware attack.
- You might also come across such an error if there is corruption in the windows registry.
- Unintentional deletion of essential QB-related files.
Methods to Follow for Fixing the QuickBooks Error Code 20102
You can perform any of the below methods, so as to get rid of the QuickBooks error 20102 successfully.
Method 1: Take the assistance of the QuickBooks file doctor tool
- In the first step, you need to install the QuickBooks tool hub in the system.
- And choose the Tool hub option and hit on the Company file issue.
- Furthermore, you need to select run QuickBooks file doctor.
- Choose to Check your file option and tap on the Continue tab.
- And hit the Check your file option and then tap on the Continue tab.
- End the process by providing your Login credentials and hitting on the Enter tab.
Method 2: Repairing registry entries
- Under this method, you simply need to Switch off the PC.
- And then write the command in the Search bar.
- Further, you are required to select the Command prompt and press Control + Shift + Enter keys.
- The next step is to hit the Yes tab.
- Where you will see a black box with a Blinking cursor.
- You are then required to type in ‘Regedit.’
- And opt for all the keys associated with QuickBooks error.
- You then have to head to the File tab and choose Export.
- Choose the folder where you wish to Save the file.
- Go for a new title for the folder in the file name list.
- Select the selected Branch and click on Save.
- You will then get a QuickBooks backup file with the ‘.reg’ extension name.
Lastly, you will be needed to repair and edit the registry entries.
Method 3: Reinstall QuickBooks desktop
- So as to reinstall QuickBooks, you are suggested to look for the add or Remove program option.
- Choose the QuickBooks option.
- After doing that, head for the Uninstall tab.
- Next, use the CD to Install the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Make sure to pay keen attention to the on-screen prompts for opening QuickBooks.
- The concluding step requires you to check whether the QuickBooks error 20102 is still occurring or not.
We wrap up with the hope that the technical snag got fixed. If not, then we are always there to assist.
You just required those information to resolve the QuickBooks problem 20102. As always, get in touch with one of our support agents right away if you need any help from us or if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Our qualified accounting specialists and error support staff for QuickBooks are always there to help you and resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Therefore, call us whenever you like; we will be glad to assist you!