Whether you’re a small business or large business, accounting services are essential for you to manage the finance of your business, right. No doubt, accounting services help businesses keep on track about kinds of payments, bookkeeping, financial development, and business expenses. If you want to avail any kind of accounting services, you can contact us. Moreover, our professionals provide advice how you can start business with the right investment to ensure financial stability. Well, if you want to hire accounting services for your business then you should know the types of services available in the market and their limitations as well. Knowing the types of accounting services will help you hire the best one for your business.
Here I am going to talk about the types of accounting services available in the market and their limitations. So let’s start and have a look at the list given below.
A list of types of accounting services and their limitations
This is the most essential and vital part of accounting service. Bookkeeping is the process of keeping records of the financial accounts of the business. Any bookkeeper you hire will update you about financial systems by recording a hard copy of financial data. He may also use any accounting software on the network to monitor the payments of the accounts and how they are received. Bookkeeping is the important process to keep a track of daily tasks including expenses, payments, transactions, paper, file, etc.
Limitations of Bookkeeping services
- ★ Hiring external bookkeeping service is costly especially for small businesses.
- ★ You may face inaccuracies in data or books that are made for your business.
- ★ Bookkeeping services are time consuming. Collecting financial data, records, and research ledger discrepancies can consume a lot of time.
➢ Payroll processing
Another important service is payroll which deals with making salary slip, incentives, bonus, and other aspects of salary related to the employees of the company. This service involves in collection employees time information, managing leaves, deductions, benefits, and distributing employees pay for that time period. You can’t do it all alone; you have to hire an agency to carry out payroll task. However, there are some drawbacks of hiring this service given below.
Limitations of Payroll processing
- ★ You may face data security problem with payroll software and loss or theft of information.
- ★ Cyber security and fraud problem may also arise.
- ★ You may not have proper access to proper information, and not get quality and control.
➢ Tax accounting
Are you paying unnecessary tax in your business? If yes, then you need to hire tax accounting services for your business so that you don’t pay any extra amount from business. A professional accountant specializing in tax is the best one to ask help if you’re paying unnecessary taxes in your area. They also have enough knowledge on different types of tax and how much you are required to pay.
Limitations of Tax accounting
- ★ A tax account may mislead you about tax system if he is fraud or into scam.
- ★ The cost involving in hiring a tax account is very high so small business may not hire.
➢ Financial reporting
This service is involved in making reports of business finance. Well, it is a disclosure of financial results and information related to management and external stakeholders like investors, regulators, and customers. Moreover, the service tells you how your company is performing over a specific period of time. So if you want to know about external parties and the performance of your company then you should avail this service.
Limitations of Financial reporting
- ★ You may face time issue in getting reports
- ★ Capitalization expenses and valuing of asset can affect the report
- ★ In financial report, it will not be written when the company has to repay the borrowed amount or interest associated with the loan.
➢ Accounts payable & receivable
When you invest in certain goods or services, for that you need to return the investment after a period of time such goods are termed as account payable. And the payment which you receive from your customers is accounts receivable. Both these services are significant in recording the time of payment when you to and when to receive from customers and ensure the fast processing of invoices. However, you also face some kinds of drawbacks when hiring this service which you can read below.
Limitations of Accounts payable & receivable
- ★ Outsourcing accounts payable & receivable means completely dependent on other. A reliable partner will here for you.
- ★ You lose control and visibility from the work.
- ★ Error issue might occur while making payment receipts by the management.
Here we come to the conclusion to this article. Irrespective of the type of business, every accounting service I mentioned above is important for you. Though limitations are also there, hiring these services will not prove to be worthless. Now you need to decide which service you need the most for your business. We are here you can consult us to know about our services we provide to clients. For availing any digital marketing service just contact Curvearro, a marketing partner of Kayabooks.
You can get in touch with if you have any query related to this article.